Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 31 January 2016

Orange Wine - Tenth Bottle ( A5), 24th January 2016

This bottle finds me returned from an Airedale concert in Saltaire. It has been a long day, and one where a bottle of orange wine is well deserved. We played lots of loud, difficult music - and I can't decide whether The Three Cornered Hat or  Francesca da Rimini  was the loudest and most difficult. It all went well, though, and I returned on a high.

We drank much of the bottle in front of the stove, aprreciating the silence (apart from the occasional turn or a page and a purring cat). The sharpness of orange wine should bring clarity to the day, but in fact it has done the opposite.



No comments:

Post a Comment