Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 3 July 2015

Rose Petal Wine - Second Bottle (A6), 27th June 2015

We spent the night in York and I brought along a bottle of Rose Petal wine. It was a beautiful summer's day - the first we have had this June. Warm, sunny, still. Our first glass was drunk in the garden, surrounded by the roses from which this wine was made.

Jenny Laycock came over. I haven't seen her since we were both teenagers and it was lovely to catch up. She has hardly changed. Jenny said I looked just the same, which is patently untrue. Aged 16 I had yet to start wearing glasses and had a full head of eighties hair. But it was nice of her.



No comments:

Post a Comment