Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 20 July 2015

Lemon & Lime Wine - Third Bottle (3), 14th-15th July 2015

Claire has specifically asked me to note that this wine tastes like an artisinal floor polish. One made from organic ingredients with great care and attention. Personally I thought it very quaffable - sweet, lemony with a hint of fizz. I considered putting in a touch of gin, but that would have been decadent on a work night.

Neither Tuesday nor Wednesday were remarkable - to the extent that I have forgotten what I did. I am reading two books: Gone Girl for Book Group, which I am not enjoying much, and Brew It Yourself by the Two Thirsty Gardeners, which is genuinely fabulous - and which I will review here properly when I have finished it.


No comments:

Post a Comment