Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 11 April 2015

Xmas Tutti Fruti - Fourth Bottle (B5), 4th April 2015

I think this was the last bottle drunk at our Parents' Evening, but I couldn't swear to it. I should probably spend a sentence or two describing the wine's bouquet and taste, but these were pretty irrelevant by that stage. What I did discover, though, was that Pop spent VJ Day in New York City and has dim memories of the ticker tape parade, and the general air of excitement and celebration. Mostly, though, he remembers Brian getting lost and being placed high on some industrial bin by a stranger, so that his mother would find him.

My father was there, and I have only just found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment