Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 6 April 2015

Prune & Parsnip Wine - Third Bottle (A4), 3rd April 2015

Oh Lordy, we got through a lot of wine over the last couple of days. This was the first of six bottles. We have had a Parents' Weekend - which is a bit like a Parents' Evening, but longer with less discussion about "Your child's progress" and with considerably more alcohol.

Friday night it was just Bob & Judith here, and Judith was pleased that I had chilled a Prune & Parsnip. It went down with unseemly haste. I don't think the clock had struck seven as I poured the last glass. But there was plenty more where that came from.



No comments:

Post a Comment