Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Redcurrant Wine - Fifth Bottle (A2), 25th-27th March 2015

After a couple of bottles of Redcurrant that were entirely drinkable, this bottle reverted to mustiness. It was not dreadful, but I would have sent it back had it been served in a restaurant. I poured a large glass for each of us following WYSO, which was entirely taken up with Mendelssohn. Claire had a good portion last night whilst I was playing trios with Pat & Peter. Then I pretty much finished the bottle tonight, leaving the chewy bits at the bottom, while listening to the News Quiz. All in all, an entirely unremarkable bottle of wine.

(NB - I have written some dull posts in my time, but I think that is the dullest. Many apologies.)


No comments:

Post a Comment