Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 27 March 2015

Blackberry Wine - 21st Bottle (C5), 20th-21st March 2015

What a fabulous bottle of wine. This reminds me why blackberry is my favourite flavour. The first mouthful was pure, sweet fruit. I opened it after an excellent day with my colleagues, spent in a minibus driving round West and North Yorkshire looking at sites we might buy. There were bacon sandwiches and a partial solar eclipse thrown in too. The cloud lifted briefly for the latter and, ignoring all warnings, I looked directly at the Sun to no ill effect.

Claire finished the bottle while I was at Music Club playing in a god-awful orchestra, murdering light music. The second half was much better, but went on too long.



No comments:

Post a Comment