Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Crab Apple Wine - Tenth Bottle (A1), 19th-20th February 2015

Crab apple wine is so much better than plain apple wine. It is fuller with a more interesting, more apple-y taste.

Claire came home late on Thursday from a lecture about sciency medical things that I don't understand and asked if I had opened a bottle. I hadn't, but took little persuasion. We drank a glass to the tortilla I had made, and then another one to an entirely satisfactory episode of The Great British Comic Relief Bake Off (snappy title). I then returned to bed to plough on with The Minaturist which I am not enjoying. I do not believe in any of the characters and find the whole thing irritating rather than intriguing. Book Group should be fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment