Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 5 January 2015

Orange Wine - Tenth Bottle (B1), 26th December 2014

I did not feel like being sociable on Boxing Day. My slight cold has turned into something rather heavier which includes a general feeling of lethargy. On second thoughts, maybe that is just standard for post-Christmas. However, I battled like the brave little soldier I am and spent the evening at Andrew's with Claire and Sooz. The Taylor siblings have a rare and welcome cameraderie about them - and each one is eccentric in their own way. I can't imagine a better family to have married into.

Anyway, this bottle of orange was the second of the night. Andrew preferred the pineapple and Sooz remained silent. She must have thought them both equally delicious.

The only tedious part of the evening was blowing up the double air mattress - a job Claire and I shared.



No comments:

Post a Comment