Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 26 January 2015

Gooseberry & Elderflower - Eighth Bottle (B1), 21st-23rd January 2015

This bottle was rather less nasty that expected. It came out fizzy and I anticipated mouse champagne. In fact it was dry very slightly musty but otherwise entirely acceptable. I opened it after a WYSO rehearsal, which was mostly spent on the third movement of Schumman's First Symphony. This is soduko in musical form.

Most of the bottle, though, was drunk on Thursday night while I was watching Broadchurch. The Guardian comment boards are full of criticism, and I understand that this series is entirely unrealistic and a disappointment compared to the first. However, there is such a thing as Dramatic Licence. Proper court procedure would make a dull programme. And the cast is consistently good to keep me watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment