Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 31 January 2015

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Second Bottle (A6), 25th January 2015

I have the waltz from Swan Lake bouncing around my head. This will need to be banished before I go to sleep. We have played a concert of ballet music today with the Airedale Symphony Orchestra. Though there is lots of rhythm (mostly in three:four) and not much tune for the bassoon, it is good music. We played in Saltaire and the hall was nearly full, but the concert was too long: two and a half hours. Therefore this bottle of wine was a reward and much needed. We polished it off quickly to an ox-cheek stew with dumplings.



I asked Claire what she thought of this wine and she said that it as fine, but she was not moved to write poetry in celebration.



No comments:

Post a Comment