Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 4 September 2014

Blackberry Wine - Second Bottle (C2), 30th August 2014

This was a cracking bottle of wine - intense blackberry taste, fizzy and light. It reminds me why, when asked, I describe blackberry as my favourite flavour.

We drank this bottle in York, where I am visiting because it is the bramble picking weekend. I took the opportunity to ask my mother to tip a large pan of cold water over my head. Yes, I have succumbed to the Ice Bucket Challenge in support of Motor Neurone Disease. Nominated by my first cousin once removed, Adam, I ummed and ahhed, but decided that the arguments for outweighed those against, and consequently got cold and wet in classic slapstick manner.

If you want to see how I made this wine, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment