Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 26 July 2014

Strawberry Wine - First Bottle (2), 19th July 2014

Yet another fine batch of strawberry wine. It is dry and light, takes well to being chilled and tastes strongly of strawberries. An unqualified success.

I only had one glass from this bottle, and that was on strict instruction to Claire, Christian and Katie that they leave me some on my return from a concert with the Yorkshire Icon Orchestra. Had I not made this request I suspect I would have come back to an empty bottle.

The concert was at least half an hour too long (some might argue that 10 minutes would have been sufficient) but at least I got to play A Policeman's Lot which is always Good Fun. And I got to stay up till midnight drinking mohitos and eating cheese.

Not a happy one (happy one)
If you want to see how this wine was made, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment