Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 19 July 2014

Rhubarb Wine - Third Bottle (B3), 13th July 2014

I do like Rhubarb Wine. It is possibly my favourite white - unless gooseberry goes right (which it very often does not). There is an open, delicate taste to it - and combined with a slight fizz, this makes it a winner.

I made a quiche to go with the wine while Claire was at her final viola lesson before the Grade 8 exam, and - not wishing to blow my own trumpet - I am very good at pastry.

The day as a whole has been one of those lazy Sundays where little is done, but it is all satisfying.


This was not the quiche I made, but has a similar look

No comments:

Post a Comment