Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Fourth Bottle (A3), 26th-28th March 2014

I opened this bottle on Wednesday after our final regular WYSO rehearsal before the concert on Saturday, and we finished it on Friday while eating 'Tuna Surprise'; the surprise being that we managed to eat it without too much help from the cats. In between times we were in Peterborough for Uncle Henry's funeral. He died a couple of weeks ago and I thought it important to attend. He and Roy put me up one evening many years ago and I had an entertaining and wine-fueled time, watching videos of Roy's drag act in the 1970s.

Roy, of course, was devestated at the funeral. He is old and infirm and cannot have expected to outlive Henry. All very sad. Still, it was an opportunity to see Claire's extended family and to celebrate Henry's life.


Peterborough Crematorium

No comments:

Post a Comment